We’re sorry this magazine is sold. But don’t worry we have lots more football magazines and related items for sale – please check here.
An issue of the football magazine Shoot dated 21st February 1970.
- Front cover – QPR (Terry Venables) V Middlesborough
- Double page colour team poster/picture spread – Aberdeen
- Full page colour poster pictures – Paul Reaney (Leeds United), David Wagstaffe (Wolves), Bobby Stokes (Southampton), Ernie Machin (Coventry Cuty)
- Full page black & white poster pictures – Derek Parkin (Wolves), Tommy Hutchison (Blackpool), Brian King (Millwall), Brian Owen (Watford), Keith Newton (Everton)
- Features include – Bobby Moore column, Martin Dobson (Burnley) John Dempsey (Chelsea)
Condition: There is some page yellowing to the pages and some light creases but nothing bad.
Size 30cm x 23.5cm
Shoot came out weekly and was full of the latest news about UK Football. It usually had between 36 and 48 pages mixed colour and black and white printing with great (colour) double page team photo’s and full page portrait and action photos of the latest and greatest stars of the game. These would look great framed or as part of your collection of classic football memorabilia.
We have lots of issues of Shoot for sale, see them here. If you but 10 copies or more we will discount (by refund) 10% of the full price before postage.