We’re sorry – this issue of Shoot magazine is sold – we have plenty more vintage copies available here.
An early issue of the football magazine Shoot dated 27th December 1969.
- Front cover – Terry Neill (Arsenal)
- Double page colour team poster/picture spread – Manchester United
- Full page colour poster pictures – Wyn Davies (Newcastle United), Ian Collard (Ipswich Town), Hugh Curran (Wolves).
- Full page black & white poster pictures – Tony Book (Manchester City).
- Features include – Bobby Moore column, Ray Lugg (Watford), Burnely, Ian Moore (Nottingham Forest), Geoff Hurst (West Ham), John McHugh (Clyde), Pat Stanton (Hibernian)
Condition: There is some page yellowing to the pages and a light stain (possibly from printing) on two inside pages.
Size 30cm x 23.5cm
Shoot came out weekly and was full of the latest news about UK Football. It usually had between 36 and 44 pages mixed colour and black and white printing with great (colour) double page team photo’s and full page portrait and action photos of the latest and greatest stars of the game. These would look great framed or as part of your collection of classic football memorabilia.
We have lots of issues of Shoot for sale, see them here. If you but 10 copies or more we will discount (by refund) 10% of the full price before postage.