We’re sorry this magazine is sold. But don’t worry we have lots more football magazines and related items for sale – please check here.
An issue of the football magazine Shoot dated 25th April 1970. has
- Front cover – Hibs V Rangers
- Double page picture spread – Alan Whittle (Everton) scores against Spurs.
- Full page colour poster pictures – Mike England (Wales & Tottenham), Terry Cooper (England & Leeds United), Jimmy Mullen (Rotherham).
- Full page black & white poster pictures – Toomy Baldwin (Chelsea)/Peter Mellor (Burnley).
- Features include – Bobby Moore column, Home Championships Special, Clyde Best (West Ham), World Cup, Peter Noble (Swindon), Willie Wallace (Celtic), Peter Cormack (Nottingham Forest).
Condition: There is some page yellowing to the pages and the quiz has been partially filled in (1/4 page).
Size 30cm x 23.5cm
Shoot came out weekly and was full of the latest news about UK Football. It usually had between 36 and 48 pages mixed colour and black and white printing with great (colour) double page team photo’s and full page portrait and action photos of the latest and greatest stars of the game. These would look great framed or as part of your collection of classic football memorabilia.
We have lots of issues of Shoot for sale, see them here. If you but 10 copies or more we will discount (by refund) 10% of the full price before postage.