An issue of the football magazine Shoot dated 27th June 1970.
- Front cover – World Cup 1970
- Centre Pages – “Mexico Headline Makers” photo spread.
- Full page colour poster pictures – Tony Brown (WBA)
- Full page black & white poster pictures – Terry Cooper (England) V Pele (Brazil), Alberto Matosas (Uraguay) V Luigi Riva (Italy), Tommy McLean (Kilmarnock) V Andrew Aitken (Ayr United), Peter Osgood (Chelsea)
- Features include – Bobby Moore Column, World Cup features and colour photos, Football A-Z – “E” Part 2, Terry Cooper, Mark Lazarus (Leyton Orient), Tottenham.
Condition: There is some light yellowing to the pages and very minor creasing but this is a great copy.
Size 30cm x 23.5cm
Shoot came out weekly and was full of the latest news about UK Football. It usually had between 36 and 48 pages mixed colour and black and white printing with great (colour) double page team photo’s and full page portrait and action photos of the latest and greatest stars of the game. These would look great framed or as part of your collection of classic football memorabilia.
We have lots of issues of Shoot for sale, see them here. If you but 10 copies or more we will discount (by refund) 10% of the full price before postage.