We’re sorry this magazine is sold. But don’t worry we have lots more football magazines and related items for sale – please check here.
An early issue of the football magazine Shoot dated 6th December 1969.
- Front cover – Paul Madeley (Leeds)
- Double page colour team poster – Birmingham City
- Full page colour poster pictures – George Graham (Arsenal), Bobby Hope (WBA), Fred Kemp (Southampton), Tony Currie (Sheffield Utd).
- Full page black & white poster pictures – Tom Walley (Watford), Willie Johnston (Rangers), Phil Parkes (Wolves), Peter Lorimer (Leeds Utd)/David Sadler (Manchester Utd).
- Features include – Bobby Moore column, Leyton Orient, Bryan Robson (Newcastle), Manchester City, Willie Carlin (Derby), Scotland, Willie Wallace (Celtic)
Condition: There is some page yellowing to the pages and some light wear on the cover.
Size 30cm x 23.5cm
Shoot came out weekly and was full of the latest news about UK Football. It usually had between 36 and 44 pages mixed colour and black and white printing with great (colour) double page team photo’s and full page portrait and action photos of the latest and greatest stars of the game. These would look great framed or as part of your collection of classic football memorabilia.
We have lots of issues of Shoot for sale, see them here. If you but 10 copies or more we will discount (by refund) 10% of the full price before postage.